We have two ways to make mind maps on MS- Word.
1. Using Shapes
- Launch Ms-word on your PC and choose Insert option from the toolbar.
- Then select Shapes and choose a shape from the drop-down menu.
- Next, draw the shape and right-click on it to choose Add Text.
- Add the required information.
- Repeat the above steps to create your ideas.
Note: To draw a line for relating the ideas, just go to Insert-> Shapes and choose the line from the menu. And to repeat the last action press ctrl + y.
2. Using Ms-Word Smart Art
- On Ms-Word, go to Insert -> Smart Art and choose Hierarchy or Relationship option.
- Then choose an outline and edit it accordingly to your idea.
These two methods help you to create mind mapping with ease.