Steps to get free SSL for all your Websites
Before starting this process log in to your Domain linked with a hosting site.
- Firstly, visit the Cloudflare website and create an account using your email address.
- Secondly, tap on + Add Site and enter your site name (example.com) and hit on Add site.
Note: Don’t type www or https before your website’s name in that box.
- Then select Free Plan -> Confirm Plan.
- If you want to add any DNS(Domain Name System) record, you can enter the DNS Record page or else scroll down and tap on Continue.
- Now, the Cloudflare will provide nameservers for you. Copy it and paste that on your Domain.
- In your Domain from the DNS management choose I’ll use my own nameservers and paste the names in the following rows and save it.
- These steps will automatically create an SSL certificate for your Website with 24 hours.
- Or tap on SSL/TLS option and check whether the SSL encryption mode is full.
This is a simple way to set up a free SSL certificate for your Websites.