Video editing software is one of the most important things to learn if you want to become a professional video editor. It can be confusing if you are just starting out, but don’t worry! I’m here to help you pick the best video editing software for Professional editors.
Adobe Premiere Pro
If you want to use professional video editing software, you should be familiar with Premiere Pro. It’s one of Adobe’s video editing software. It’s ideal for those who want to become video editing experts. Because it has numerous features and allows you to develop your ideas on a single platform. This is a fantastic creative platform for those who want to make magic with their videos. Adobe Premiere Pro is also updating its software to include popular edits. So, you never feel out of touch. Here’s the newest and most amazing feature in Premiere Pro.
- When you create videos in Premiere Pro, you can share them on any social media platform, including Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo, and others, by adjusting the video size and enabling the direct export option. So, there is no need to create separate video clips for each platform. Edit once and distribute anywhere.
- Adobe Stock has a huge selection of essential soundtracks. So you can quickly find your ideal track and simply drag it into your video. Not only can you get free soundtracks from Adobe Stock, but you can also get free cinematic videos and images.
- You must be aware of the caption as a video editor. It irritates me extremely. because it took so long to sync the caption at the proper time. But not now. Say goodbye to the traditional methods of captioning. And welcome to Adobe Premiere Pro’s automatic custom caption feature. This aids in the generation of automatic captions, and you can change the fonts and style. Isn’t it pretty good?
- Its customized graphics, stickers, and visual effects liven up your video and increase the vibes.
If you want to be a professional video editor, all you need to do is practice with Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Microsoft Windows 10 version or later.
- macOS 10.15, 11, and 12.4 or the latest version.
Filmora recently released professional video editing software. As a result, you can easily create professional-looking videos with Filmora. Filmora, in my opinion, gives you a fun vibe while editing videos. It motivates me to do more video work. It includes numerical functions, free templates, effects, cool transitions, and auto-beat sync. Filmora is an excellent and simple video editing program. Its user interface is also simple, but it performs more magic. Filmora already provides you with free, trendy templates and effects. You simply need to keep using it until you are satisfied. Wondershare Filmora’s best feature is its motion tracking. This feature is fantastic. It offers accurate motion tracking. As a result, your video becomes more interesting. If you want to attach two different camera clips, you will almost certainly run into the color-matching problem. In that case, Filmora’s color matching tool can assist you in correcting the color in two footage. So don’t be concerned about the various camera shots. In Filmora, you can even split up to four or six screens. Finally, Filmora is the most basic software. It appears simple, but it offers professional video editing.
- Microsoft Windows or later (64-bit).
- macOS 10.14 or the latest version.
Final Cut Pro
Among Mac software, Final Cut Pro is the best video editing software. This software is only available for Mac users. Furthermore, it is ideal for professional video editors. It has so many great features for professional editing. This includes Object Tracker and Cinematic Mode, as well as unrivaled professional performance in editing, audio, motion graphics, color grading, and delivery. It also includes the best plug-ins, tools, and effects from the industry’s top developers. It then added a few trendy new features as well.
- Duplicate detector: This will help you identify if you add audio or video to a project more than once. It will be detected automatically, and you can easily remove it. And it will help organize your files.
- Multicam: This Multicam feature will support 64 different video angles in various formats.
- Advanced color grading: Its color grading function allows you to easily correct the color balance. Color wheels, color curves, and hue/saturation curves are used to correct them.
- HDR video editing: You can easily edit and adjust the brightness level in your HDR and Dolby versions of the video.
- ProResRAW: It provides both ProRes performance and RAW flexibility.
- 360-degree video editing: In Final Cut Pro, you can edit 360-degree video and add effects and graphics.
- Caption: Create, edit, and export captions separately or in conjunction with the video.
- Final Cut Pro to iMovie: You can easily share your Final Cut Pro files via iOS and macOS if you want to edit them in iMovie.
- macOS 10.14.6 or the latest version.
Following effects… This software is essential for any video editor. This is similar to the sea. You are the captain of the ship once you have determined the route. The same applies for After Effects. If you want to make a Hollywood-style video, you must be familiar with After Effects. Learning after effects is difficult at first, but creating output is more valuable. It also includes a variety of effects and presets. You can use this to animate any object in your videos. It is not appropriate for beginners. because it includes a variety of editing tools To work with After Effects, you must first pass the beginner’s level. Here is the new After Effects effects.
- You can create your own animations by wriggling, rotating, bouncing, and flipping.
- Make visual effects for still objects.
- Adobe offers over 100 presets.
- As a result, you can use it whenever you want. You can also create and save your own presets in the library.
- If you want to move your After Effects project to Premiere Pro, simply use the Adobe Dynamic link to do so.
- Not only that, but you can use keyframes to animate text and other objects. You can also make use of its advanced animation techniques.
- You can do a lot with these effects. Your knowledge and creativity are your only investments.
- Microsoft Windows 10 version or later.
- macOS 11 or the latest version.
Lightworks (PC, Mac)
Professional video editors are the most common users of Lightworks. It is a professional video and movie editing software. This user interface is simple to use. It is not difficult to learn how to use the Lightworks software. If you’re a beginner who wants to produce expert-level videos, this is a great place to start. You can even share your videos on all of the major media platforms, including Vimeo, Facebook, and Youtube.
- This will work with all file formats. So you don’t have to be concerned about project files.
- It also supports all interfaces, including Linux, Windows, and Mac.
- You can edit any frame rate file at its original resolution by importing it.
- It includes proxy workflow support for 4K and 8K media.
- And the auto-save feature ensures that your work is not lost.
- You do not need to wait for your output to finish if you render or export it. This runs in the background automatically. As a result, you can concentrate solely on your work.
- Lightworks contains over 100 titles and motion graphics.
- You can even grant other users permission to view your sequence.
- Its advanced metadata lets you manage your content easily.
- In the Media, it has a lot more features. VFX and audio.
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 or later.
- macOS X or the latest version.
This software is really suited for professional video editors. If you use any other video editing software rather than this then let me know through the comments section below. Thanks and keep supporting Webapptiv.com.