Why does this problem happen?
This EzFlash in ASUS BIOS Utility error on ASUS Laptop, these means your laptop wants a new BIOS update. Follow the steps to upgrade your ASUS BIOS ROM:
- Power on your ASUS Laptop.
- At the display of the ASUS BIOS error message, Plugin the Power Cord to your Laptop.
- Then Click on “Ok” to upgrade BIOS.
- Once the upgrade is completed, the windows will reboot automatically.
- Now, everything works fine.
If the BIOS update takes huge time, then follow the below steps manually.
- On your ASUS Laptop, Launch WinFlash software.
- Now, Click on Yes to start the BIOS Flash Program.
- On WinFlash window, choose the “Next” option.
Note: Make sure the Power Adapter is Plugged in.
- Now, Click on the “Update” option.
- Wait till the BIOS update process gets completed.
- After the update, click on the “Exit” option for auto-reboot and continue with the windows screen.
If still, you are unable to boot your laptop after the BIOS update then Contact ASUS Customer Support or check in to your near authorized ASUS assistance. If you have any suggestions or queries let me know in the comments. Thank you…