Photoshop Plugins for Graphic Design
Photoshop is the best software to create and edit photos. But if you need to edit your photos with super fast and attractive, you need some plugins to make this works. These Photoshop plugins are used in designing studios for artworks.
These plugins are very useful to make your creative artwork.
Topaz Labs provides individual Photoshop plugins to create amazing photos.
It offers various plugins to correct natural enhancing contrast, perfect black & white photos, a wide range of color and HDR effects, Lens effects, remark, increase photo details, simplify, restore details & clarity, reduce noise, add realistic spark and star effects, creative smoothing effects, jpeg image quality, etc.
Portraiture is a perfect Photoshop plugin for retouching works. Portraiture is compatible with Photoshop CS4/CS5/CS6/CC, Lightroom 2/3/4, and Apple Aperture 3.
Create eccentric graphic effects using Fractalius Photoshop plug-in. It provides controls to simulate exotic lights and pencil sketches.
Backdrop Designer is used to creating digital backgrounds for photos. You can pick or customize your own digital backgrounds.
Redfield offers both free and paid plugins for Photoshop, Photoshop elements, Fireworks, Corel paint shop pro, Corel photo paint, and Ulead PhotoImpact. It provides many kinds of plugins for all kinds of uses.
I hope that these plugins are useful to increase your photography experience.
Google Nik Collection
It provides 6 powerful Photoshop plugins (Analog Efex Pro, Color Efex Pro, Silver Efex Pro, Viveza, HDR Efex Pro, Sharpener Pro, and Define).
Best Photoshop Plugins for Web Design
Photoshop is one of the best tools to create mockups in web design. Some Photoshop plugins offer to create websites, WordPress themes, CSS, favicons, and layouts for web design.
Useful Photoshop Plugins for Web Design
Photoshop Plugins for CSS
AtlasCSS (free) – AtlasCSS is a free Adobe Photoshop plugin to generate CSS positions for sprites.
Photoshop Plugins for Image Management and Mockup design
- Favicon Plugin (free): Telegraphic offers a free plugin to create a website favicon (ICO format).
- Icon Plugin (free) – The icon plugin gives you the ability to import and export an .icon file in Photoshop. This plugin also works with After Effects, Premiere Pro, Painter, and some applications.
- SuperPNG (free) – free Adobe Photoshop plugin to make lossless PNG compression. SuperPNG provides an option to save metadata and variable compression. It also offers a feature to control the alpha channel.
- WebP format (free) – WebP is one of the Google proposed compression formats for images to reduce image size. Also, Google can index this file format. WebP format plugin provides the option to convert PNG and JPEG file format to WebP.
- Perfect Resize (Premium) – Best image Resize plugin for Photoshop.
- Enigma64 (Premium) – The fastest way to get images from Photoshop. Enigma64 increase file saving speed.
- PNG EXPRESS (Premium)
- Slice and export PSD document to individual PNG and JPEG files.
- GUIDEGUIDE (free) – GuideGuide makes grids uses in Photoshop as simple. It offers the option to save guide sets for repeated use.
If you know of any new Photoshop plugins for web design, do let us via comment.